Flow uses data from GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, or any Git based code repository, to help engineering leaders move faster, optimize work patterns, and advocate for engineering with concrete data. Some highlights of Flow functionality include:
- Flow gives you a unified view of software engineering progress across all repositories and teams based on data. See your team in realtime, and all your historical data is there too.
- Introduce concrete data about team progress into your existing development process to focus on improving what matters most.
- Plot company events over a timeline of development workflow and learn how engineering interacts with the organization as a whole.
For enterprises that require extra security around their source code and development tools, we offer Flow Enterprise. Flow Enterprise bundles all the amazing functionality found in the SaaS offering into a product offering that can be installed inside your data center or private cloud. It can then be integrated into the same security and hosting processes that your information technology group currently uses to host your tickets system, source control repositories, and other development tools.
Flow Enterprise offers the following:
- Can be installed into your data center or private cloud to protect it behind a firewall
- Never sends information about your source code or metrics outside of your infrastructure
- Completely self-contained
- Better handling of extra-large, internally hosted repositories
- Integration with GitHub, BitBucket, and GitLab cloud offerings
- Integration with GitHub Enterprise
- Integration with BitBucket Server
- Easy update and management processes
If you need help, please email email@example.com for 24/7 assistance.