Congratulations on getting certified! Now it’s time to share your achievement with the Pluralsight community.
In this article
Which industry certifications are supported?
All of them. With the revamped certification portal, you can showcase the full breadth of your experience with no limitations.
How do I add certifications to my profile?
Follow the steps below on how to upload your certification(s).
- Edit your Profile (opens in new tab).
- Click + Add Certificate in the Industry Certifications section of your profile. This will populate the Upload Certificate form.
- Fill out all required fields listed below.
- Certification type
- Date achieved and Date expired
- Validation Code (i.e. certification ID)
- Certificate upload (optional)
- Click Create certification to save your certification.
If we had a certificate for uploading certifications, you would have just earned it. You're now ready to show off those awesome certifications to the community.
How do I update my certifications?
Need to modify the date or correct a typo? No problem! Update your industry certificate by following the steps below.
- Click Edit to to the right of the certificate you want removed. This will populate the Update Certificate form.
- Update your information.
- Once finished, click Update certificate and you’re all set!
How do I remove certifications from my profile?
Remove a certificate in 3 easy steps.
- Click Edit to the right side of the certificate you want removed. This will populate the Update Industry Certificate form.
- Click Delete.
- Confirm deletion when prompted.
Congratulations on your hard work. We can't wait to see how many other certifications you get along your way.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.