Please refer to the following suggestions if you’re having issues accessing one of the Pluralsight mobile or desktop apps:
- Check our list of supported mobile and offline systems to confirm that your device’s operating system is compatible with Pluralsight’s apps.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the app downloaded on your device.
- Confirm that you have a Pluralsight account.
- Try logging in with your username instead of your email address. You can find your username in your Account settings.
- Double check that you are using the correct password and that you are spelling it correctly. If you need to reset your password, see How do I reset my password?
If you need help, please email email@example.com for 24/7 assistance.