If you’re having issues accessing one of the Pluralsight Skills mobile or desktop apps, try these troubleshooting tips.
Important: Logging out of the Skills mobile or desktop app removes any courses you’ve downloaded for offline viewing. If you want to keep your downloaded courses in the app, avoid logging out until you’ve exhausted all other troubleshooting methods.
- Check our list of supported mobile and offline systems to confirm that your device’s operating system is compatible with Pluralsight’s apps.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the app downloaded on your device.
- Confirm that you have a Skills account.
- If you normally log in with an email and password:
- Try logging in with device authorization on the mobile app, desktop app, or TV app.
- For optimal app performance, each device should only be authorized on your account once. Remove duplicate device authorizations from your Account page (opens in new tab).
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.