Know what's new
Know what's new
You've introduced your team to Skills, organized content, begun leveraging analytics, and fostered a culture of skill development. Because your organization and your industry are dynamic, the opportunities for growth are, too. The Skills platform is constantly improving your ability to stay sharp and meet these ever-changing opportunities.
Who can use this?
Learn what's new in Skills
With new courses being released weekly, there's always something new to help your team stay current. Check out the newest courses on the Skills home page (opens in new tab) to find content to add to your organization's channels. Encourage your learners to explore new content to add to their skill set.
Download a complete listing (.csv download, 22MB) of our courses.
Skills platform enhancements
Just like your organization, the Skills platform is constantly evolving to better meet your needs. Check out release notes often for new experiences in the Skills platform.
Stay ahead of the tech curve by joining our Pluralsight + A Cloud Guru product release webinar (opens in new tab) to introduce you to what’s new in Pluralsight Skills and ACG.
- Check out our technology index (opens in new tab) to help your team stay on top of industry trends and prepare for what's next.
- Join the executive briefings channel (opens in new tab) for bite-sized overviews of the technologies you need to guide your organization's strategies.
- Get inspired by your peers' success stories (opens in new tab) of how to leverage Pluralsight to stay competitive and reach your strategic goals.
- Follow our blog (opens in new tab) to see how others have handled the same challenges and opportunities your team is facing.
- Watch recordings from our webinar series (opens in new tab) to stay on top of your industry's hot topics and technologies.
Nurture new hires
When you rolled out Skills to your team, you shared welcome emails, introductory videos, and other resources to help them come up to speed on using the platform. Don't forget to share these same resources with new team members as your team grows.
For your convenience, all the tools and links shared throughout the Skills leader resources are repeated in All resources as a one-stop reference.
Leverage the Help Center
When you have questions about using Skills, visit the Help Center to find help with tasks, such as:
- Adding, removing, and renewing team plan licenses
- Performing basic account functions to your Skills account
- Learning how to use the various Skills features
- Learning how Pluralsight Flow could help your team
Find resources. See all email templates, poster downloads, and challenge ideas to increase learning in your organization.
If you need help, please email Support (opens email form) for 24/7 assistance.