In order to clear saved data, such as authentication tokens from your web browser, the following guides can be used for various browsers.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under Privacy and security, click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under See all cookies and site data, search for the website's name.
- To the right of the site, click Remove.
See full instructions on the Google Chrome Help Center (external site, opens in new tab).
- Click the menu button and choose Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
- In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will, choose Use custom settings for history.
- Click Show Cookies.... The Cookies window will appear.
- In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove. The cookies that match your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) in the list to remove and click Remove Selected.
- Close the Cookies window. Close the about:preferences page.
See full instructions on Mozilla's Support website (external site, opens in new tab).
Choose Safari > Preferences, click Privacy, then do any of the following:
- Remove stored cookies and data: Click Manage Website Data, select one or more websites, then click Remove or Remove All.
See full instructions on the Safari User Guide (external site, opens in new tab).
Internet Explorer 10, 11, Edge
See instructions on The Windows Club (external site, opens in new tab).
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.