Bookmarks can be used to save courses, modules, and clips that you would like to view later or use as a reference.
Who can use this?
To bookmark a course
- Go to the course details page of a course you'd like to bookmark.
- Click on the Bookmark icon (example below).
- The icon will turn solid, indicating the course is bookmarked.
To bookmark a module or clip
- Go to the course details page of a course you'd like to bookmark. Then, click the down arrow icons for each module to the right of the table of contents, to show the clips within a module.
- On the right-hand side, click the Bookmark icon (example below).
- The icon will turn solid, indicating the clip or module is bookmarked.
Tip: To bookmark several clips quickly, click Expand All, then click the portions you'd like to bookmark using the Bookmark icon.
If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7 assistance.