Use bookmarks to save courses, modules, and clips that you want to view later or use as a reference.
Who can use this?
Bookmarking a course
- Go to the course details page of a course you want to bookmark.
- Click Bookmark.
- The icon will turn solid, indicating the course is bookmarked.
Bookmarking a module or clip
- Go to the course details page.
- Click the down arrow to the right of a module to see the all clips within the module.
- Click the bookmark icon next to the module or clip you want to save.
- The icon will turn solid, indicating the clip or module is bookmarked.
Tip: To bookmark several clips throughout a course, click Expand All, then click the bookmark icon next to the clips you want to bookmark.
If you need help, please email Support (opens email form) for 24/7 assistance.