Bookmarks can be used to save courses and modules within courses that you would like to view later or use as a reference.
To bookmark a course, module, or clip, follow the steps below:
To bookmark a course
- Go to the course details page of a course you'd like to bookmark.
- Click on the Bookmark icon (example below).
- The icon will turn solid, indicating the course is Bookmarked.
To bookmark contents within a course
- Go to the course details page of a course you'd like to bookmark. Then, click the down arrow icons for each module to the right of the table of contents, to show the clips within a module.
- On the right-hand side, click the Bookmark icon (example below).
- The icon will turn solid, indicating the clip or module is Bookmarked.
Tip: To bookmark several clips quickly, click Expand All, then click the portions you'd like to bookmark using the Bookmark icon.
If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7 assistance.