Use bookmarks to save courses, modules, and clips that you want to view later or use as a reference.
Who can use this?
To bookmark a course
- Go to the course details page of a course you want to bookmark.
- Click the Bookmark icon (example below).
- The icon will turn solid, indicating the course is bookmarked.
To bookmark a module or clip
- On the course details page, the Table of contents tab lists each module within the course. Click the down arrow to the right of a module to see the clips within the module.
- On the right-hand side, click the Bookmark icon next to the module or clip you want to save (example below).
- The icon will turn solid, indicating the clip or module is bookmarked.
Tip: To bookmark several clips throughout a course, click Expand All, then click the the Bookmark icon next to the clips you want to bookmark.
If you need help, please email email@example.com for 24/7 assistance.