This is a step-by-step guide for adding multiple repos via HTTPS. If you are interested in importing a single repo, check out Importing a repo via HTTPS.
Flow only has access to commit data for repos connected to Flow through the Generic Repo HTTPS integration.
Who can use this?
- Click Settings in the top navigation.
- In the left navigation under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click Add Integration in the top right of the Integrations page.
- Click Generic Repo from the Integration Provider list.
- On the next page, under the HTTPS tab, click Bulk Import.
- Click Choose File and locate the .csv file you created.
- Click Test connection.
- If your connection and repos were successfully added, click Next.
If your connection was not successful, you will see an error message like the one below. Download the list of failed repos to understand why they were not imported and try again.Here are a few reason why some of your repos might fail to import:
- Clone URL is incorrect
- User name and/or password are incorrect
- Repo has already been imported
- Two-factor authentication is enabled for your Git host. Please use a personal access token.
- On the next screen, ensure the repo service is on and click Next.
- Next, name your integration to make it easier to find in Flow. Click Create. You have successfully created a new integration and bulk imported your repos via HTTPS.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.