This article will help you ensure your Business dashboard is personalized and ready for inviting members. As your team gets ramped up, the Business dashboard is where you'll monitor and manage your teams.
- Click Manage your team at the top of your ACG dashboard to access your Business dashboard.
- Click your avatar, then click Settings from the drop down list.
- From the Organization Settings page, you’ll have the option to update your organization’s details as follows:
- In the Details Plan tab, view your plan details including Seats in use and Subscription end date.
- In the Organization Logo tab, upload your logo. This allows you to personalize your page and team invites.
Note: You can always update your organization’s details in the future if your logo changes.
- In the Customize Invitations tab, personalize the message in your team invites. The text box allows you to add a unique note to your Student, Admin or Team Coordinator. We recommend including the following:
- Why you’re inviting them
- What the company’s goals are in providing this education
- Who they can reach out to with questions
Tip: Feel free to include links to company boards or documentation to help get your learners excited about building their cloud culture.
- In the Invitation Settings tab, choose whether to copy an invite link. You can also deactivate old links and add new links within this same tab. A link is an easy way to add learners to your organization.
Important: Share your link cautiously as unsolicited users can also join using the link.
Now that you have your organization settings down, it’s time to get your team organized. Head back to Admins - Getting started to learn more.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.