At this time you can add a directory/file/or file type to your ignore list, by repo only. We do not offer the ability to ignore a file or file type at the organization level. See the current list of files/directories/file types we ignore by default.
Exclude/add specific directories, files, or file types by repo
- Click Settings in the top navigation of Flow. Using the left navigation under Integrations, click Repos.
- Select the repo/s you wish to edit/change the Paths to Ignore file then click Edit Paths to Ignore from the drop down menu.
- Update the list and click Save.
- Confirm your changes by clicking Confirm. If your changes are successful, you will see a Success! message.
- View your changes by selecting the repo that you just edited. You can also update the Paths to Ignore file if necessary.
If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7 assistance.