If your learner already has a Pluralsight account or subscription, they can bring their learning history, Skill IQ results, and notes with them to your group plan.
How to invite a learner that's already on a Pluralsight subscription
Here are three things to check before you send the learner their plan invite:
- They aren't a member of any other group plans.
- They don't have an active individual subscription.
- They've removed any access from partnership, such as Visual Studio.
Now you're ready to invite them to your group plan.
- Send the group plan invitation to your learner's company email address that they should use for your group plan.
- Once the learner receives the invitation email, they should click the Accept Invite.
- Now they should log in with the Pluralsight password and personal email address they already access Pluralsight with.
Now your learner's existing account with your business plan, and they can log in with their business email address.
What if I already emailed them the invitation before they canceled their subscription?
The learner should follow these steps:
- Click Accept Invite. For admins or managers, click Get Started.
- They will see a notification that you have an active subscription and to get additional help.
- Click on the Request support box to automatically send a request to our Support team.
- Our Support team will reach out to your learner on their existing account email for more information.
- Once complete, your learner will receive a final email to accept the plan invite.
Now your learner's business email address is primary Pluralsight email address. All other linked emails on their account can be also be used to log in.
Important: It’s not possible to merge Pluralsight accounts. This means that if your learner accepts the invitation and creates a new account, we’re unable to merge their viewing history of their personal account, with their new account on your business plan. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have a learner with two accounts.
If you or your learner need help with this, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.