Now that you’ve set yourself up for success with Flow and learned about Flow's metrics and reports, it’s time to set up more specific configurations for your organization. Setting these up will give you more control of your experience in Flow and help you maximize your experience.
- Set up Admin alerts for blocked repos and merge user suggestions to make sure you’re aware of common problems when they happen to avoid inaccurate data.
- Use calendars to define sprints and key events. Calendars allow you to visualize organizational level events in your reports down to team level events and meetings.
- Create a slack integration to create and send messages from Flow. The Slack integration allows you to set-up rules that analyze specific team(s) or individual(s) and send messages triggered by changes in their metrics or work patterns. The text of these messages is fully customizable and can be sent to any public or individual channel in your Slack workspace.
- Set up code fundamentals targets to configure custom targets for your team and compare them to industry benchmarks.
- Sign up for digest emails to get a quick roundup of what your team delivered - either daily or weekly. You can also sign up for email reporting to get Flow metrics in your email inbox when you need them.
Looking for more ways to drive insight from Flow data? Check out Flow Academy.
If you need help, please email email@example.com for 24/7 assistance.