A select list of video-only Cloud courses from ACG—designed to help you prepare for Cloud certification—is now available on the Skills platform at no additional charge. These courses are available to users who have a Premium Individual Skills subscription or a license on a Skills team plan. Please see below for the list of courses available.
To find this newly-arrived content, use the Skills search feature in the top navigation bar. Filter by cloud content that interests you—such as Azure or AWS. This will populate all relevant cloud content currently available on Skills. Sort your results by Newest to discover cloud certification courses from ACG.
Who can use this?
Keep an eye out for new courses on Skills (opens in new tab) and explore the latest ACG offerings (more coming soon):
- AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (opens in new tab)
- AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (opens in new tab)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate (SAA-C03) (opens in new tab)
- AWS Certified SysOps Admin - Associate (opens in new tab)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (opens in new tab
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate (DVA-C01) (opens in new tab)
- AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (opens in new tab)
- AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Prep (opens in new tab)
- AZ-400 Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions (opens in new tab)
- AZ-220 Microsoft Certified: Azure IoT Developer Specialty (opens in new tab)
- AWS Certified Security - Specialty (SCS-C01) (opens in new tab)
Note: Admins can view reports on all of these courses.
To see retired Skills cloud courses and their ACG replacements, check out our article on retiring cloud courses.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.