Warning: All data deletions are permanent and cannot be undone. If you wish to return to Pluralsight, you will need to create a new account. All invoices, refunds, and certificates of completion will no longer be available once your personal data is deleted.
Who can use this?
Warning: If you are a current or previous A Cloud Guru (ACG) customer, deletion of your Pluralsight account will also result in the deletion of any ACG account associated with email addresses you use with your Pluralsight account.
Why? ACG has merged with Pluralsight. The ACG and Pluralsight platforms are in the process of merging into a single platform with unified data to improve the customer experience.
Tip: Looking to cancel your subscription instead of deleting your data? See Canceling an individual subscription for instructions for Skills or Skills/ACG users, or How do I cancel my ACG membership? for users with only ACG accounts.
Important: Users with only ACG accounts should contact Pluralsight Support to begin the deletion process.
If you would like to delete your personal data, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your account settings page (opens in new tab).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Under Manage account, click Delete my personal data.
- Once you’ve read, understood, and agreed to the dialog box, select the checkbox, then click Delete my personal data.
- You'll receive an email to verify the deletion. You must respond to this email within 24 hours to finalize the deletion process. If you're unable to get to the email within 24 hours, it's OK—you'll just need to follow these steps again.
- Your personal data is now deleted.
Note: Your personal data deletion may take up to 30 days to process. During this 30-day window, do not reuse the same email address to create a new Pluralsight or ACG account. If you need to create a new account with the same email address sooner, contact Pluralsight Support to confirm the data deletion has finished processing.
Please see Pluralsight and data protection to see how Pluralsight uses and protects your account data.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.