Warning: All data deletions are permanent and cannot be undone. If you wish to return to Pluralsight, you will need to create a new account. All invoices, refunds, and certificates of completion will no longer be available once your personal data is deleted.
Who can use this?
Warning: If you are a current or previous A Cloud Guru (ACG) customer, deletion of your Pluralsight account will also result in the deletion of any ACG account associated with email addresses you use with your Pluralsight account.
Why? ACG has merged with Pluralsight. The ACG and Pluralsight platforms are in the process of merging into a single platform with unified data to improve the customer experience.
Tip: Looking to cancel your subscription instead of deleting your data? See Canceling an individual subscription for instructions.
If you would like to delete your personal data, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your account settings page (opens in new tab).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Under Manage account click Delete my personal data.
- Once you’ve read, understood, and agree to the dialog box, select the checkbox, then click Delete my personal data.
- You'll receive an email to verify the deletion. You must respond to this email within one hour to finalize the deletion process. If you're unable to get to the email in one hour, it's OK—you'll just need to follow these steps again.
- Your personal data is now deleted.
Please see Pluralsight and data protection to see how Pluralsight uses and protects your account data.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.