There are situations where you may want to exclude or hide users from your reports. Some common use cases are:
- Current employees you do not want to track in Flow.
- External contributors who committed to an open source repository in your account but are not associated with your organization.
To exclude a user from all reports:
- From your Settings menu under User Management click Users.
- Use the advanced filters to find the users you want to exclude.
- Select the users you want to exclude. Use the drop down menu and click Exclude from metrics to exclude many users at once. Exclude a single user by using the toggle in the Include in Metrics column.
- You have successfully excluded the users. Include them back into your reports at any point using the same process.
If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7 assistance.