At times it is necessary to exclude/hide users from your reports. Some common use cases are:
- Current employees you do not want to track in Flow.
- External contributors who committed to an open source repository in your account who are not associated with your organization.
To exclude a user from all reports:
- From your Settings menu under User Management click Users.
- Find the user/s you wish to exclude by searching or using the advanced filters.
- You can exclude multiple users at a time, using the drop down menu and clicking Exclude from metrics. Or you can exclude a single user by using the toggle in the Include in Metrics column.
- You have successfully excluded the user/s. You can include them back into your reports at any point using the same process.
If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7 assistance.