There are situations where you may want to exclude or hide users from your reports. Some common use cases are:
- Current employees you do not want to track in Flow.
- External contributors who committed to an open source repository in your account but are not associated with your organization.
Note: Hiding users who were once active contributors in your organization will skew your overall organizational level data. Keep past employees visible in your reports to complete the picture of large time frames. Learn more about hidden users.
To exclude a user from all reports:
- From your Settings menu under User Management click Users.
- Use the advanced filters to find the users you want to exclude.
- Select the users you want to exclude. Use the drop down menu and click Exclude from metrics to exclude many users at once. Exclude a single user by using the toggle in the Include in Metrics column.
- You have successfully excluded the users. Include them back into your reports at any point using the same process.
If you need help, please email Support (opens email form) for 24/7 assistance.