This article guides you through the steps to take your Flow data and import it into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that you can then analyze .
- Open a browser and enter the URL for your desired request, adding format=csv as an argument. For example
The format=csv argument causes the API to return CSV formatted results that you can then import into Excel.
- The data is formatted as a csv file and downloaded to your local system.
- Open Microsoft Excel.
- Click Data then Get Data then click From Text/CSV. The data opens in the query window.
- Locate your downloaded file.
- Select the Load To… option located at the bottom of the window, as shown below:
- Select Table from the list of options:
- The data is loaded in the current workbook:
- Make your desired changes.
If you need help, please email email@example.com for 24/7 assistance.