If you've set up nested teams, you have more control over what you see in analytics by filtering your nested team structure. This allows you to focus on the analytics you really want to see.
Note: Nested teams filtering is available in content, skills inventory, subjects, usage, and users analytics. It is not available for channels or roles analytics.
Who can use this?
- On your analytics page, click the Select teams filter.
- Scroll through the team hierarchy to find the teams you wish to include.
- Select a single team or multiple teams, if desired.
- Click the caret of any parent teams to show or hide their child teams.
Tip: All teams with a caret beside the team name are parent teams.
- Checking the box of a parent team will automatically select all child teams, if applicable. But you can individually deselect any child teams you choose.
Tip: With large team structures, the team you're looking for may be buried under multiple nested teams. If you can't see the team you're looking for in the hierarchy, you can type part of its name in the search bar. Once you find it, you can select or deselect it, and expand its child teams, if applicable.
To return to the full team hierarchy, just clear what you've typed in the search bar. Any teams you selected will remain selected.
- Once you're satisfied with your team selection, click Apply teams to view their analytics. Or if you'd like to start over, click Clear selections.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.