This information is specific to the 2022.2.1 Flow Enterprise Server release.
- Flow Enterprise Server requires a single, raw block device for Ceph storage usage on every node in the cluster. This is required for both new installations and upgrades.
To ensure stability of Flow, implement a three-node cluster to provide protection from node failure, disk failure, and volume corruption.
- If you’re upgrading to 2022.2.1 from an installation from 2022.1.1 or earlier, upgrade through the KOTS admin console. Read more about upgrading to Flow Enterprise Server 2022.2.1 for more details.
- If you’re upgrading to 2022.2.1 from a Flow version earlier than 2022.1.1, you must reinstall Flow from the command line. You cannot upgrade through the KOTS admin console. You must export your Flow configuration, uninstall Flow for all nodes, then reinstall Flow. Read the article about upgrading for Flow Enterprise Server 2022.2.1 for more details.
Features and major changes
- The Code fundamentals report is updated. It was designed from the ground up to be substantially faster than the existing experience. With this updated report, your metrics will look different. There are two main metrics changes:
- Empty weeks are now excluded from individual metrics, which should lead to a general increase in Coding Days per week and Impact for an individual in Code fundamentals.
- Averages are now weighted, instead of using an "average of averages" methodology. This makes the math more straightforward. Learn more about the updated Code Fundamentals metrics.
- Along with the updated Code fundamentals report, now you can access the four Code fundamentals metrics through the new Code fundamentals API.
- RHEL 8.5 is now a compatible operating system for Flow Enterprise Server.
- Preventative remediation for Spring4Shell vulnerability.
Patch release updates
- Improved error handling for Jira server versions between 8.4 and 9.0 when using replacement REST API endpoints
- Replaced instances of multiple slashes in URL paths with single slashes
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.