This information is specific to the Flow Enterprise Server 2022.3.1 release.
- 2022.3.1 is Flow’s final major Flow Enterprise server release. Learn more about the future of Flow in the cloud.
- Flow Enterprise Server requires a single, raw block device for Ceph storage usage on every node in the cluster. This is required for both new installations and upgrades.
- To ensure stability of Flow, implement a three-node cluster to provide protection from node failure, disk failure, and volume corruption.
- If you’re upgrading to 2022.3.1 from an installation from 2022.1.1 or earlier, upgrade through the KOTS admin console. Read about upgrading to Flow Enterprise Server 2022.3.1 for more details.
- If you’re upgrading to 2022.3.1 from a Flow version earlier than 2022.1.1, you must reinstall Flow from the command line. You cannot upgrade through the KOTS admin console. You must export your Flow configuration, uninstall Flow for all nodes, then reinstall Flow. Read about upgrading to Flow Enterprise Server 2022.3.1 for more details.
- For your database, we recommend using PostgreSQL version 12 with minor version 12.1 or greater. Learn more about Flow Enterprise Server 2022.3.1 system requirements.
Features and major changes
- We’ve updated how our reports are organized in the navigation so you can more easily see the purposes that different reports serve. Now all reports are in one of the following categories: Daily check, 1-1 Coaching, Team processes, or Reporting trends.
- The accessibility of Flow reports has been improved.
- Now you can see more information about the data status for your integrations, including whether the processing has been delayed due to rate limits.
Now Flow shows you a warning banner if your Flow Enterprise Server license expired or is within 30 days of expiration.
Patch release updates
- 2022.3.1-1: Updated backend Replicated processes for airgapped installs.
- 2022.3.1-2: Updated additional backend Replicated processes for airgapped installs.
Resolved issues and miscellaneous updates
- Updated required fields for the Users API
- Unable to view last quarter data on the Retrospective report.
- Group in URL template not populating in commit links
- Unable to hover over PRs to see more details in reports
- Unable to configure Jira projects because ticket types do not populate
- Unable to disable benchmarks in reports
If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7 assistance.