This information is specific to the 2020.2.2 Flow enterprise on-premises release.
- This upgrade requires Postgres 12 and utilizes KOTS, which is an embedded Kubernetes stack.
Note: Google Cloud SQL is currently in beta for Postgres 12, and will be supported in a future release.
- You must upgrade to Flow Enterprise 2020.2.1 before upgrading to 2020.2.2.
- If you intend to use SSO, please ensure you have a fully-formed URL for an entity ID. This is a new requirement with the upgraded version of the underlying pip install pySAML dependency.
- Before you begin the installation, make sure to gather all required information.
Upgrading to 2020.2.2
If you're a current Flow Enterprise on-premises customer and need to migrate to 2020.2.2, please reach out to your Pluralsight contact or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss upgrading to 2020.2.2.
Important: At this time, customers cannot upgrade to 2020.2.2 without assistance from the Flow install team.
Features and major changes
- The background pull request processor has been made faster and will decrease the time Flow needs to update metrics that rely on pull requests.
- The search bar and pagination controls have been added back to the integration details page.
- We've added improved error messaging for 502/503 errors.
- Occasional pull request metric inaccuracies have been fixed.
- The Include ticket data in reports toggle paused all imports on the Tickets tab of the ticket integration details page.
- Special characters in the settings field prevented loading of the web interface.
If you need help, please email Support (opens email form) for 24/7 assistance.