Features and major changes
- In the Snapshot report, Risk is renamed commit complexity to better illustrate what the metric represents. You can also now see commit complexity for individual PRs in the pin drawer in Work log.
- Now you can download a CSV of your users. Learn more about managing users and downloading a CSV.
- Now you can filter for deleted PRs in reports like Review Workflow, Work log, and Player Card.
- Unable to access the interactive API documentation.
- Broken tooltips in PR Resolution.
- Users with commits without associated dates showing up as recent Active Contributors.
Miscellaneous updates and fixes
- Improved the page you see if you try to access Flow without being on a Flow plan.
- Improvements to the user interface of Code fundamentals.
- Clarified what metrics show the median on PR Resolution.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.