Features and major changes
- Now when new Flow plans are created, four default roles will be created with permissions and view rights already filled out to help you set permissions for your teams. This lets you choose whether you want to follow Flow's approach to roles and permissions, modify them, or create your own.
- Org level metrics showing the same as team metrics
- Teams missing after completing a CSV import
- Declined pull requests appear in Review workflow instead of closed pull requests.
- Improved error states and messaging for repos
- Better filtering of pull request states
- Email reporting improvements
- Updates to the team selector
- Hover tooltip on repo names if the full name isn't visible.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.