With the acquisition in May, 2019, GitPrime joined Pluralsight to help technology organizations reach their full potential. Since then, we’ve been hard at work integrating the GitPrime experience—now named Flow—into Pluralsight’s product ecosystem.
Here’s a timeline of changes and updates that you can expect to see over the next few weeks:
Early January, 2020
- For our cloud customers, GitPrime’s app domain changes from app.gitprime.com to flow.pluralsight.com. The login experience will remain the same.
January 17th, 2020
- GitPrime will be re-branded as Pluralsight Flow, including a new look and feel.
- All Flow (GitPrime) users will have access to the Pluralsight platform and will be able to easily switch between the Flow and Skills products.
- All Flow users will have a unified Pluralsight login for access to both Skills and Flow.
- Flow users without an active Pluralsight Skills subscription will now have limited access to Skills, including Flow Academy, Skill IQ, and a rotating selection of free courses.
- All Flow users will need to reset their password the first time they log in after January 17th. Immediately after resetting their password, all users will land on their Pluralsight Skills dashboard and be guided on how to navigate to the Flow dashboard (every subsequent login on flow.pluralsight.com will simply default to the Flow dashboard).
- Since we’re moving to a unified Pluralsight login, we’ll be deprecating the option to log in via Github or Bitbucket.
- The GitPrime website gitprime.com will redirect to pluralsight.com/product/flow. All resources and content will be migrated to Pluralsight’s website and blog.
- GitPrime’s Help Center will redirect to https://help.pluralsight.com/help, and all existing help documents will be migrated.
- Customers using the on-prem version of the application will get the new look and feel, but on-prem users will not receive a unified Pluralsight login.
- Intercom (our support messaging system) will be replaced with an in-app ticket/issue generator. You will also be able to reach support by emailing email@example.com.
We expect this to be a seamless transition for our customers, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns regarding these changes. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7 assistance.