The Users / All Users report is the default report for account administrators when they select “reports” in the left nav. This page gives account administrators a leaderboard of top performers, an aggregate of all users and a table with all their users and the associated data.
Data shown on this report includes all users currently on this account and any users who were on the account but were deleted from the account in the filtered time period.
- This is the default report for account administrators. If they click on “reports” or if they click on “details” from the user activity modal on the dashboard the account administrator will land here.
- Dates can be filtered by 30d, 90d and 1 year.
- This report includes data on users who are part of the plan and those who were part of the plan during the selected time period even if they have been deleted.
- The table will be sorted by total hours as a default
- User Name: is pulled from the user’s profile and is managed by the user only.
- Email: is designed so that the account administrators can copy and paste the email. Also, it is pulled from the user’s profile and is managed by the user only.
- Start Date: represents the date the user was assigned a license.
- Team column: represents the team to which the user was assigned at the time the report was run.
- Courses Viewed: represents the number of unique courses where the user started or viewed at least one clip.
- Total Hours: represents the total time the user has viewed content in the product. If the user views the same clip more than once it is counted again.
- Last Log In: represents the last time the user was logged into the application or viewed a clip.
- Will not have this view.