For business plans:
- Plan administrators are the only users who can request information about a group plan. No information about the group plan's licenses, learners, plan administrators, or subscription will be shared with anyone who is not a plan administrator.
- Only plan administrators and team managers* are able to invite new learners, remove learners, or move learners between teams within a group.
- All usage and content completion within a group plan is available to plan administrators and team managers* through business analytics.
- Individuals within the group plan can ask to be removed from the group plan by contacting support using the link below. Once removed, the individual's account will remain intact, however there will be no associated subscription.
- Individuals within the group plan can reach out to contact support using the link below for questions regarding how to join a plan and Pluralsight Skills features and experiences.
*sometimes team managers, depending on permissions settings
If you need help, please email email@example.com for 24/7 assistance.