For business plans:
- Plan administrators are the only users who can request information about a group plan. No information about the group plan's licenses, learners, plan administrators, or subscription will be shared with anyone who is not a plan administrator.
- Only plan administrators and team managers* are able to invite new learners, remove learners, or move learners between teams within a group.
- All usage and content completion within a group plan is available to plan administrators and team managers* through business analytics.
- Individuals within the group plan can ask to be removed from the group plan by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. Once removed, the individual's account will remain intact, however there will be no associated subscription.
- Individuals within the group plan can reach out to support at email@example.com at any time for questions regarding how to join a plan and Pluralsight features and experiences.
*sometimes team managers, depending on permissions settings
If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7 assistance.