Below is a guide on how to connect your Rally (CA Agile Central) account to Flow. Rally integrations work with the Work Log report to simultaneously display commit, PR and Rally ticket data.
How do I connect with Rally?
- On your Flow home page, go to the top navigation bar and click Settings. Using the left navigation under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click Add Integration in the top right hand corner of your integrations screen.
- On the following page select CA Agile Central from the Integration Provider list and click Next.
- In this next step you can choose one of two ways to connect your Rally account. Choose the connection that works best for you.
- Username/Password - Input your Rally credentials and click Test connection. If the connection was successful you will see a message that you successfully connected. If you receive an Invalid credentials error message, double-check your credentials and try again.
- Access Token - You can also connect via an access token. On the Access Token tab input your access token and click Test connection. For more information on where to create an access token in Rally, see CA Technologies’ support document, How to create an API key. If the connection was successful you will see a message that you successfully connected. If you receive an Invalid credentials error message, double-check your access token and try again.
- Once you have successfully connected to your Rally account, click Next.
- On the next screen you will be selecting the services you want turned on for this integration. For Rally, ticket services is your only option. Ensure the ticket service is toggle on and click Next.
- Name your integration so you can identify the account you connected with. Click Create.
- You have successfully created a new CA Agile Central integration.
- Begin importing the projects you want to track in your reports by toggling the Import button to "on" for each project in the Tickets tab of your integration. By default all projects are set to import "off".
In addition to importing your projects here, you can also perform the following action on this Integration.
- Auto Import all projects - Turning this "on" will auto import all projects and will continue to import new projects if applicable.
- Pause all imports - This will not remove existing data, rather it will keep new data from being imported.
- Refresh all projects - This button will refresh all ticket projects and discover any new projects that may not be displayed already in your Project list.
- Enable or disable Ticket services - in the Services tab, toggling Ticket Services to "off" will remove all data associated with this integration.
You can see and manage your imported Rally projects by going to Settings in the top navigation of Flow, then click Ticket projects under Integrations. To learn more about managing your projects see Managing ticket projects. To learn more about managing your new Integration settings, see Manage Integrations.
If you need help, please email email@example.com for 24/7 assistance.