Important: All data deletions are permanent and cannot be undone. If you wish to return to Pluralsight, you will need to create a new account. All invoices, refunds, and certificates of completion will no longer be available once your personal data is deleted.
If you would like to delete your personal data, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Navigate to your account settings page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Under Manage Account click Delete My Personal Data.
- Once you’ve read, understood, and agree to the dialog box, select the checkbox, then click Delete my Personal Data.
- You'll receive an email to verify the deletion. You must respond to this email within one hour to finalize the deletion process. If you're unable to get to the email in one hour, it's ok—you'll just need to follow these steps again.
- Your personal data is now deleted.
Tip: Looking to cancel your subscription, instead of deleting your data? Click here for how to cancel your Pluralsight Skills subscription.
If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7 assistance.