Your security is very important to us.
The basic overview of security is:
- We collect:
- messages, hexshas, and authors for commits
- metadata, metrics, file names, and technology types for commits
- the identifier, title, message, comments, and everyone that's been involved for tickets and pull requests
- We keep an encrypted copy of your repository when not actively processing the repository.
- We connect either by SSH or HTTPS, depending on your configuration.
- When you disconnect your repositories, all associated data is purged from the system within 48 hours.
For more detail, check out our privacy notice (opens in new tab) or reach out to your Pluralsight contact.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.