Your security is very important to us.
The basic overview of security is:
- We collect:
- messages, hexshas, and authors for commits
- metadata, metrics, file names, and technology types for commits
- the identifier, title, message, comments, and everyone that's been involved for tickets and pull requests
- We keep an encrypted copy of your repository when not actively processing the repository. If this is a concern, an alternate option would be to host Flow on-premise.
- We will connect either by SSH or HTTPS, depending on your configuration.
- When you disconnect your repositories, all associated data is purged from the system within 48 hours.
If you need help, please email email@example.com for 24/7 assistance.