Connect to your GitHub Cloud or Azure DevOps (ADO services) account to bulk import your teams from GitHub Cloud or ADO to Flow.
Who can use this?
Importing my teams
To import teams from GitHub Cloud or ADO:
- Click Settings in Flow's top navigation.
- In the left navigation under User management, click Teams.
- Click Import teams in the top right corner of Teams page to go to the team import history page.
- Click Integration import to open a modal.
- Select the integration you want to use to import teams from.
- Select the organization where your teams are located.
- Once you've selected an organization, Flow displays your GitHub Cloud or ADO teams. Click the teams you want to import or click Select all.
- Click Import. Click Yes, continue to confirm your import.
Your teams are now visible in your teams list.
Updating my GitHub teams
To update the teams, repeat the steps above.
When you update your GitHub Cloud or ADO teams, Flow:
- Updates to add or remove all authors within the existing teams.
- Adds any new teams that currently do not exist in Flow.
- Doesn't make changes to a team name. If an existing team in Flow has a different name in Flow, the new team name is added as a new team. Delete the old team reference.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.