Follow these steps to configure your company's firewall and mail servers to ensure your users can access Pluralsight Skills and ACG.
Please make certain you configure the following hosts as trusted senders on your email server and firewall so that mail from Pluralsight isn't rejected:
- Sparkpost, IP addresses
Please make sure
@appmail.pluralsight.com are not routed to spam. If you don't do this, your users may not receive their team plan invites and password reset emails.
If your organization elects into customer marketing communications—typically around adoption and engagement—please allowlist and configure this host as a trusted sender on your email server and firewall:
Marketo, @create.pluralsight.com, IP address 126.96.36.199
This is optional and only necessary for organizations that are working with Pluralsight and using customer marketing communications.
Be sure to allowlist the following hosts in your firewall for outbound TCP connections over ports 80 and 443 (for HTTP and HTTPS, respectively):
For Skills interactive courses, please also allow WSS traffic over port 443.
Skills uses Cloudflare, Cachefly, Edgecast, and AWS.
- To view all Cloudflare IP addresses, please see this Cloudflare list (external site, opens in new tab).
- To view Cachefly IPs, please see this Cachefly list (external site, opens in new tab).
- To view Edgecast IPs, please see this Edgecast list (external site, opens in new tab).
- To view our Amazon AWS IP addresses (US-West-2 and Cloudfront), please see this AWS list (external site, opens in new tab).
To verify that a local firewall is not blocking access to our video servers, please try downloading this 40MB video file directly from our content delivery network (opens in new tab). If your firewall is rejecting our videos, you'll likely see 403 Forbidden. This may include a message explaining why your firewall blocked your request.
If you still have issues accessing our content, especially playing videos, please reach out to your IT Ops team to make sure the subdomains below are allowed through your network firewall and any security appliance.
|Content delivery network
Video course exercise files
To allow your users to download and use exercise files associated with video courses, please add the following domain:
To view and use discussion boards on video courses and projects, please allowlist Disqus.com.
For AWS labs, please also allow Amazon's list of IP addresses (external site, opens in new tab).
For Microsoft Azure labs, please also allow Microsoft's list of URLs (external site, opens in new tab).
Please make certain you configure the following hosts as trusted senders on your email server and firewall so that mail from ACG isn't rejected:
- IP addresses
*.acloud.guru in your firewall.
If you are experiencing issues with ACG video content, check out our Video issues article.
- AWS and Google Cloud Platform labs: There is not a fixed list of IP addresses. Each lab is assigned an account Id with a unique IP address each time it’s started.
- Microsoft Azure labs: The main IP address is
Realhandsonlabs.com. Please also allow Azure’s list of URLs (external site, opens in new tab).
- Cloud playground: If you’re using the ACG public IP address, only certain ports are open to external traffic on cloud servers. See Cloud playground FAQ for the current port allowlist.
For more information on ACG servers, check out Cloud servers: getting started.
Learn about using Pluralsight Flow with an internal server or behind a firewall.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.