When you're removed from a Pluralsight Skills team plan, you may lose access to your Pluralsight account, including your course history, profile, and any personal channels you created.
You'll also lose access to the following:
- The team plan and any admin or team manager permissions you were assigned
- Your plan license(s) and any add-on licenses, including non-transferrable certification add-ons such as ITIL and PRINCE2, which will be lost permanently
- Any custom roles created from an Enterprise plan
If you’re re-invited to the same team plan in the future, you may regain access to your account and its data, as long as:
- you still have access to the email address associated with your account,
- the account hasn't been deleted according to data retention policies, and
- your plan hasn't requested permanent data deletion for the account under GDPR, CCPA, or other relevant privacy laws and regulations.
If you want to keep learning on Skills after leaving the plan, you’ll need to purchase an individual subscription or start a free trial from our pricing page (opens in new tab) using a new account.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.