We recommend to either allow third-party cookies in your browser or make an exception for A Cloud Guru's 3rd party cookie, in order to successfully log into your account.
Most browsers allow you to accept third-party cookies for specific sites that you allow. If you decide to keep third-party cookies blocked, you'll need to make exceptions for the following domain for A Cloud Guru to work:
Browser extensions such as Ghostery, Privacy Badger, and some other ad blockers may also require this exception.
See the help documentation for your specific browser for instructions on creating an exception or allowance. Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox instructions are below:
- Go to the Safari drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Privacy in the top panel.
- Under Website tracking, untick Prevent cross-site tracking and Block all cookies
Note: Safari users need to turn off ITP. Which means that Ask websites not to track me should be unticked as well.
- At the top right, click More, then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under Privacy and security, click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- For Allow, Click Add and type "auth.acloud.guru"
- Confirm that the allowed cookie appears as below:
- At the top right, click the Menu button, then Options.
- Click Privacy & Security.
- Under Cookies and Site Data, click Exceptions.
- Type auth.acloud.guru and select Allow. Ensure that you type "https://" before the URL.
If all else fails, let's pinpoint exactly what may be blocking your login. Please contact Pluralsight Support (opens email form) and include a screenshot of your developer diagnostics when you hit the error by following the instructions in Video issues.
Again, we thank you for your patience while we move away from this requirement.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.