All users that have been ingested across your integrations will be visible on the Users page. Use this page to manage users that appear in your reports and manage users that have been given access to Flow.
To see users that have been imported into your account, navigate to the Settings menu. From the left navigation under User Management click Users.
The Users page shows you the following information:
- Name is the display name that the user will be referred to as in the platform.
- Email is the email that will be displayed when referencing this user in the platform.
- Include in metrics indicates whether the user is currently being included or excluded in all metric calculations across the platform.
- Login indicates if the user is able to login to the platform and view metrics or perform other actions. A green check mark indicates they can login to Flow.
- Member of shows you the user's team membership.
- Aliases indicates the number of aliases associated with the user. Numerous aliases from different integrations such as your Git host and ticket tracker like Jira, can be merged together to create a single source of data for any given user.
On the User page you can take the following actions:
Invite users to Flow.
Merge users. If you are seeing duplicate users in your reports you can merge these aliases so that all data is consolidated under one apex user.
Hide users and view hidden users
Download CSV file of users
Under the Actions dropdown, you can:
Add to teams. You can add one or more users at a time to teams.
Include or exclude a user's metrics from the reports.
Resend pending invitations. If you have one or multiple users that have pending invitations to join your Flow account, you can resend these invitations by selecting the users with invites and clicking Resend pending invitations.
Select an individual user to review their User details.
Advanced filters and Quick filters
The complex filters and quick filters give you the ability to locate and/or narrow down your user list to a specific user or group of users.
Use the Quick filters to locate the following types of users
- Users that have logins are any user that can login and access Flow
- Active contributors are users included in metrics with PR or commit activity. These users count towards licence usage.
- Users created in the last 3 weeks are any new user that has been ingested recently
- Users on team are any user that is on a team
- Users not on a team are any user that has not been added to a team
The complex filters can help you filter your users by one or multiple groups using one of the following filter types:
- Name is the user name
- Email is the user email
- Include in Metrics is the user included or excluded from metrics
- Has Login refers to users with logins
- Alias Count refers to users with specific alias count
- Alias Name refers to user/s with specific alias name
- Alias Email refers to user/s with specific alias email
- Team Member refers to Users on a specific team
- Roles refers to users with specific role
- Created at shows user created at date.
- Last activity at shows users with work activity on/before/after a specific date
User CSV download
Download the user CSV to view a list of your users. Use this list to audit your users, check their permissions, and see which users need to be merged. Any filters you apply in Flow are applied to the CSV download. Use the in-app filters to see the list of users you want. Hidden users are not included in the CSV.
Below is a list of column fields in the CSV.
Included in Metrics
Apex User ID
Sign in Email
Member of Pairs
Default Teams View Rights
See Individual Metrics Default
If you need help, please email email@example.com for 24/7 assistance.