All users that have been ingested across your integrations will be visible on the Users page. Use this page to manage users that appear in your reports and manage users that have been given access to Flow.
To see users that have been imported into your account, navigate to the Settings menu. From the left navigation under User Management click Users.
The Users page will show you the following information:
- User Name - This is the display name that the user will be referred to as in the platform.
- User's email address - This is the email that will be displayed when referencing this user in the platform.
- Include in metrics - Indicates whether the user is currently being included or excluded in all metric calculations across the platform.
- Has a login - Indicates if the user is able to login to the platform and view metrics or perform other actions. A green check mark indicates they can login to Flow.
- Member of - Shows you the user's team membership.
- Aliases - Indicates the number of aliases associated with the user. Numerous aliases from different integrations such as your Git host and ticket tracker like Jira, can be merged together to create a single source of data for any given user.
On the User page you can take the following actions:
A. Invite users to Flow.
B. Merge users - If you are seeing duplicate users in your reports you can merge these aliases so that all data is consolidated under one apex user.
C. Add to teams - You can add one or more users at a time to teams.
D. Include or excluded a user's metrics from the reports.
E. Resend pending invitations - You have one or multiple users that have pending invitations to join your Flow account, you can resend these invitations by selecting the users with invites and clicking Resend pending invitations.
F. Remove users
G. Select an individual user to review their User details.
Advanced filters and Quick filters
The complex filters and quick filters give you the ability to locate and/or narrow down your user list to a specific user or group of users.
Use the Quick filters to locate the following types of users
- Users that have logins - any user that can login and access Flow
- Recent contributors - any user who has contributed code in the last 3 weeks
- Users created in the last 3 weeks - any new user that has been ingested recently
- Users on team - any user that is on a team
- Users not on a team - any user that has not been added to a team
The complex filters can help you filter your users by one or multiple groups using one of the following filter types:
- Name - User name
- Email - User email
- Include in Metrics - User included or excluded from metrics
- Has Login - Users with logins
- Alias Count - Users with specific alias count
- Alias Name - User/s with specific alias name
- Alias Email - User/s with specific alias email
- Team Member - Users on a specific team
- Roles - Users with specific role
- Created at - User created at date.
- Last activity at - Users with work activity on/before/after a specific date
If you need help, please email email@example.com for 24/7 assistance.