After importing your repos, you will be able to view your pull requests in your pull request reports and manage your PR projects on the page.
Managing PR projects
To manage your PR projects:
- Click Settings in Flow's top navigation bar.
- In the left navigation under Integrations, click PR projects.
On the Pull requests projects page:
- Use advanced filtering to narrow down your project list.
- Delete projects.
- Understand when your PR projects are updating.
Using the advanced filters
Use the advanced filters to find a select few projects you need.
To use the advanced filters:
- Click Show filters next to the search box.
- In the filters that appear, select your filtering criteria. Add filters and additional filter groups as needed.
Removing pull request projects deletes them from Flow.
To delete pull request projects:
- Select the projects you want to delete from Flow using the checkboxes on the left.
- From the Actions dropdown menu, click Remove selected.
A message appears confirming your selection. Click Yes, remove pull request data.
You successfully deleted your project.
Understanding PR project data statuses
There are four columns on the Pull requests projects page that help you understand how your PR projects are processing.
Data status tells you the overall processing health of the project:
Healthy means the project is processing successfully
Rate limited means the project is processing, but requires additional time to complete because of vendor-set rate limits. Learn more about rate limiting.
Failed means Flow is unable to process the PR project. This is usually because the credentials for the integration are no longer valid or the project has been deleted in the vendor.
Last updated tells you when Flow last processed the project successfully, regardless of whether Flow discovered new data to ingest.
Oldest PR processed tells you the creation date of the oldest PR that Flow has found and ingested in the project.
Newest PR processed tells you the creation date of the newest PR that Flow has found and ingested in the project.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.