After importing your repos, you will be able to view your pull requests in your pull request reports and manage your PR projects on the page.
Who can use this?
Managing PR projects
To manage your PR projects:
- Click Settings in Flow's top navigation bar.
- In the left navigation under Integrations, click PR projects.
You are on the Pull request projects page. Here, you can:
- Use advanced filtering to narrow down your project list.
- Delete projects.
Using the advanced filters
Use the advanced filters to find a select few projects you need.
To use the advanced filters:
- Click Show filters next to the search box.
- In the filters that appear, select your filtering criteria. Add filters and additional filter groups as needed.
Remove (delete) projects
To delete pull request projects:
- Select the projects you want to delete from your account using the checkboxes on the left.
- From the Actions dropdown menu, click Remove selected.
A message appears confirming your selection. Click Yes, remove pull request data.
You successfully deleted your project.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.