Who can use this?
The Ticket project page gives you an overview of all your ticket projects across each Integration. You can see the integration associated with each project, who added the projects, when they were last updated, and their current status.
To find the ticket projects page:
- In the top navigation bar, click Settings.
- In the left navigation under Integrations, click Ticket projects.
Refreshing your ticket projects
Click the Refresh button to refresh your ticket projects.
Refreshing your ticket projects forces a project discovery. This is particularly helpful if you're not seeing a project in your list or if a new project was created but was not yet imported.
Using the advanced filters
Use the advanced filters to find specific projects.
To use these filters:
- Click Show filters next to the search box.
- The advanced filters appear.
- Select your filtering criteria.
Remove imported ticket projects at the integration level.
To remove ticket projects:
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations in in the left navigation.
- Click an integration.
- In the list under the integration, toggle the Import button to off. This removes the project and its data from your ticket projects list.A message appears confirming your selection.
- Click Yes, remove ticket data.You successfully deleted your project.
If you need help, please email Support (opens email form) for 24/7 assistance.