Upon connecting to Jira, Rally, ADO, or GitHub, you can view your tickets in the Work log report and manage your projects on your Ticket projects page. Data from Jira and ADO services appears in ticket-based reports like Ticket log, Retrospective, Sprint movement, and Investment profile.
Who can use this?
The Ticket projects page gives you an overview of all your ticket projects across each Integration. You can see the integration associated with each project, who added the projects, when they were last updated, and their current status.
To find the Ticket projects page:
- In the top navigation bar, click Settings.
- In the left navigation under Integrations, click Ticket projects.
Refreshing your ticket projects
Click the Refresh button to refresh your ticket projects.
Refreshing your ticket projects forces a project discovery. This is particularly helpful if you're not seeing a project in your list or if a new project was created but was not yet imported.
Flow periodically refreshes ticket projects automatically,
Using the advanced filters
Use the advanced filters to find specific projects.
To use these filters:
- Click Show filters next to the search box.
- The advanced filters appear.
- Select your filtering criteria.
Remove imported ticket projects at the integration level.
To remove ticket projects:
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations in the left navigation.
- Click an integration.
- In the list under the integration, toggle the Import button to off. This removes the project and its data from your ticket projects list. A message appears confirming your selection.
- Click Yes, remove ticket data.You successfully deleted your project.
Ticket project configurations for Jira and ADO services
For Jira and ADO services projects, you must complete additional configurations to have your data appear in ticket reports like Retrospective, Ticket log, Sprint movement, and Investment profile. Learn more about ticket project configurations.
Note: If you want to bulk edit investment layers for your Jira or ADO services ticket projects, do it on the integration details page. Learn more about bulk editing investment layers.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.