Troubleshooting video playback
If you run into buffering issues on the Pluralsight.com player, please make sure you're using a supported browser without any extensions or add-ons active on your browser. Some browser extensions interfere with video playback.
If you don't see any improvement, please try another browser.
Our video player uses HTML5 and doesn't require any add-ons or plug-ins to run.
If you're having issues on the Pluralsight Mobile App or Offline Player, click here.
You can help us assist you by taking screenshots of your browser's diagnostic tools, and then emailing them to us:
- Open our video player in your desktop browser, then open your browser's diagnostic tools (F12 or CMD-OPTION-I on Mac)
- Go to the console tab and reload or refresh the page.
- Take a screenshot of any errors that shown up under the console tab.
- Navigate to the network tab, refresh again, and take another screenshot.
Please note, you will have to refresh the page to get the network tab to populate.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with those screenshots and information, and we can look into this further for you.