Pluralsight is an accredited partner of PeopleCert for PRINCE2® certification and follows PeopleCert’s accreditation requirements.
Purchase of a PRINCE2® certification add-on gives you unlimited access to the certification course material—as long as your plan remains active and you remain on the plan—so you can review the material as much as you’d like. This access is not transferable if you leave the plan.
Who can use this?
|+ Available as a plan add-on|
Purchase of a PRINCE2® certification add-on also gives you a one-time voucher to take the certification exam through PeopleCert. The voucher must be used within six months of the time you receive it.
Your plan admin can purchase a PRINCE2® certification add-on for individual learners on your plan, rather than for the plan as a whole.
ITIL® and PRINCE2® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Note: Access to the course content and the exam voucher are non-transferable.
The following Skills courses are currently approved and count toward PRINCE2® certification:
PRINCE2® Foundation, 6th Edition
PRINCE2® Practitioner, 6th Edition
- PRINCE2® - The Business Case Theme
- PRINCE2® - The Organization Theme
- PRINCE2® - The Quality Theme
- PRINCE2® - The Plans Theme
- PRINCE2® - The Risk Theme
- PRINCE2® - The Change Theme
- PRINCE2® - The Progress Theme
- PRINCE2® - Project Processes
- PRINCE2® - Tailoring a Project
PRINCE2® Agile Foundation
- PRINCE2® Basics for PRINCE2 Agile®
- Combining PRINCE2® and Agile
- Applying Agile Concepts, Techniques, and Focus Areas
- Tailoring Roles and Processes for Agile
- Tailoring Themes and Products for Agile
PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.