Explore all the recent updates to the Pluralsight Skills platform. You can find an ongoing feed of all courses we release on our Twitter feed, @allthecourses.
In this article:
- You’ll notice a better interface for selecting your interests.
- If you’re on a business plan that uses company channels, now you can see company channels on your homepage. Note: if you follow more than 20 channels, you won't see the company channels.
- The Subjects report now displays a graph of top subjects that you can filtered by time frame. Also, you can now download a CSV file of Subjects data.
- You can do more now with Subjects analytics: explore both the users and courses that are most-viewed in each subject.
- Courses and Subjects analytics can now display and download all-time data, not just the last 12 months.
- Check out the brand new course details screen. We’ve combined course details and the player into a single experience. Now you can see the course contents when you first visit a course, to save you an extra tap. The design also adapts much better to different device sizes and orientations.
- You spoke, we listened: we brought back the full-screen button in the course video player.
- Take a learning check for a fun new visual surprise on your results screen.
- Access your profile to see your learning stats, assessment results, and completed courses from the home screen.
- Lots of bug fixes and improvements to make your Skills experience even better.
If you need help, please email email@example.com for 24/7 assistance.