Explore all the recent updates to the Pluralsight platform. You can find an ongoing feed of all courses we release on our Twitter feed, @allthecourses.
- The Browse page has a fresh new look! Now you can view our most popular content, new releases, and more -- all at-a-glance. On a mobile device? You’ll now experience better navigation throughout the Browse page.
- After taking a skill assessment, now you can see recommended content for areas where you have skills gaps, as well as get recommendations for paths.
- You can now turn off autoplay within the in-browser video player.
- Eager to share Pluralsight this holiday season? Now you can choose a Premium option when you give someone the Gift of Pluralsight.
- Do you watch courses on the Android app? Now you can get push notifications prompting you to take learning checks on the courses you’ve finished.
If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7 assistance.