Report preferences allow you to customize the appearance of your reports and report filters based on your organizational needs. Below, is an overview of each available report customization.
- In order to modify your Report preferences you will need the Configurations permission. If you already have this permission you can navigate to the Settings menu then click Configurations under Report Settings.
- Once on the Configurations page, there are four tabs. Click on the Report preferences tab.
Developer snapshot settings
The Developer snapshot preferences gives you the ability to customize the quadrants in the Snapshot report.
Here are the available customizations:
- Turn the labels on or off: Labels are turned on by default. If you would like to remove labels from appearing in the quadrants you can remove them by toggling Report labels to off.
- Create your own custom labels. You can remove the default labels and create custom labels.
The Repo picker report preference gives you the ability to show or hide the repo group associated with each repo in the repo drop down menu in your reports. This is turned on by default.
Show Groups On
Show Groups Off
Edit default chart options
Chart options allows you to set the default setting for industry benchmark metrics for each Fundamentals report. If the Chart options is toggled off, the benchmark will not appear in the report. For more information on industry benchmarks, click here.
To set the Chart options:
- Toggle the Chart options on or off for each Fundamentals report.
- Then click Save changes in the lower right hand corner.
You can view the Benchmark option under the Show filter for the Code fundamentals, Submit fundamentals, and Review fundamentals reports.
If a user wants to view the benchmark, they can use the Show filter in the Fundamentals report to select Benchmarks. This will not affect the default setting set by Chart options.
If you need help, please email email@example.com for 24/7 assistance.