The request URL is a string representing the URL of the request. The URL syntax looks like:
Who can use this?
- Protocol is the network protocol used to make the request. For security reasons, requests to the Flow API must always use the https protocol.
- Hostname is the IP address or URL for the Flow application. If you’re using an on-premise version of Flow, this is something other than flow.pluralsight.com.
- API version refers to the version of the API being accessed.
- /customer/core is always the same.
- Object is the resource in the Flow API from which you want to extract data. Examples are users, commits, and targets. See customer API for the complete list.
- Parameter(s) are the filters you use to extract a specific result, such as an Id, or a query parameter to restrict the result to a specific set of data. Parameter passing follows the widely used ?key=value&pattern.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.