What you will find in this article
To access reports on your users’ mentoring use, go to the left-hand panel and select Analytics, then select Mentoring.
You can download a CSV with the following details of every individual mentoring session.
Additionally, you can reach out to your sales representative to see if custom reporting is available in your plan.
- See how much your team has used mentoring
- Which subjects / skills have been targeted in mentoring sessions
- Ratings (out of 5 stars) your users have given their mentoring sessions
- The mentor's name & email address for each session
- How many credits used per session
If you're trying to find out How many mentoring credits do I have left, click here.
You're ready to dive in to the Mentoring report. Click below to find out more about other Pluralsight analytics.
Get started with basic analytics
Get started with advanced analytics (Enterprise only)