Set targets for each metric to improve the effectiveness of your team's code review process. Create your own organizational targets in Flow for each category of metrics: culture, activity, and efficiency. Set your targets based on your historical organizational trends.
Who can use this?
Set customized targets
All values set for org targets are inherited by every team and individual. You can also set targets at the team level and the user level.
To set targets:
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- In the left pane navigation under Report Settings, click Targets.
- Set customized minimum, maximum, and target values for your desired metrics.
To add or edit targets at the team or user level, click the text box you want to change, and type the new numeric value for that metric.
Tip: If you don't see a user or team in the list, click Load more members or Load more teams to see more users or teams.
Metrics you can set for reports as well as their units of measurement include:
- Follow-on commits: numerical value
- Knowledge sharing Index: numerical value
- Reviewer comments: numerical value
- Thoroughly reviewed PRs: percentage
- Time to first comment: hours
- Unreviewed PRs: percentage
- Coding days: numerical value
- Commits per day: numerical value
- Impact: numerical value
- Efficiency: percentage
- Iterated PRs: percentage
- PR iteration time: hours
- Time to merge: hours
Tip: Setting team or user level targets overrides the org targets for the team or the user.
If you need help, please email email@example.com for 24/7 assistance.