Explore all the recent updates to the Pluralsight Skills platform.
Stay ahead of the tech curve by joining our Pluralsight + A Cloud Guru product release webinar (opens in new tab) to introduce you to what’s new in Pluralsight Skills and ACG.
In this article
We’ve made some exciting updates to the People page (opens in new tab), designed to make it easier to find what you need and perform the plan management tasks you need to do.
Most notably, all the functionality on the Organization tab (soon to be retired) can now be found in much more intuitive locations on the other tabs of the People page. We’ve redesigned various process flows and visualizations to streamline your experience and help you get the job done faster.
While you get to know the new functionality of these updated tabs, we’ve moved the Organization tab to the end of the list.
- The Directory tab lets you quickly see how many licenses you have available to assign to learners on the new License dashboard. And from this tab you can perform some of the most common plan management tasks, including adding users, managing licenses, moving learners to teams, creating new teams, removing users from teams, and removing users from the plan.
- The Teams tab gives you a quick look at how your users are organized and your nested teams are structured. You can nest and move teams, remove teams, add or remove managers, and edit team names.
- The Pending invites tab helps you leverage your Skills licenses and encourage engagement. You can re-invite users whose invites have expired, or cancel their invites so they can be allocated elsewhere.
- The Unassigned tab helps you ensure that no one gets left behind. You can assign learners to teams, create new teams, and remove licenses from learners not engaging with the platform.
- The Admins tab makes it easy to monitor the top-level leaders of your plan and perform tasks such as adding new plan admins, assigning licenses, and removing admins. See Managing plan admins to learn about improved process flows to help you get the job done faster.
- The Managers tab helps you organize the front-line leaders of your plan and perform tasks such as adding new team managers, assigning licenses, and removing managers. See Managing team managers to learn about improved process flows and customized permission settings.
Skills inventory analytics
Now you can choose your favorite subjects to appear at the top of the Inventory table. Skills will remember your favorites until you change them, making it easy to find them next time.
Invite to assess
Now you can invite users who have engaged with a subject but not yet taken the assessment to do so—right from the Skills platform. Available on team plans with Advanced skills inventory analytics, you can use the Invite to assess button within the Assessment engagement visualization.
If you need help, please email email@example.com for 24/7 assistance.