Explore all the recent updates to the Pluralsight Skills platform.
Stay ahead of the tech curve by joining our Pluralsight + A Cloud Guru product release webinar (opens in new tab) to introduce you to what’s new in Pluralsight Skills and ACG.
In this article
The Interests page (opens in new tab) has a new look. Select 2 or 3 topics you want to learn more about, rank them in order of priority, and choose how proficient you are in each topic—all from one page.
Access your Interests at any time at the top of your Profile page (opens in new tab). Learn more about your Profile page.
Now the Skills inventory page updates and renders even faster, bringing you customized reports and insights to your team’s skill level and progression.
To get started:
- Log in to your Pluralsight Skills account.
- Click Analytics in the left navigation panel.
- Click Skills inventory in the top center panel.
Now it’s easier than ever to search and select users on the Directory tab (opens in new tab).
- The Search users box now searches across all columns, including the License types column. Search results are highlighted in the Users table for added clarity.
- The new Select all checkbox allows you to select or deselect all users, according to the current filter settings (search results). This allows you to quickly and more accurately select a group of users, while still offering custom selection.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.