Spot check allows team leads to view users’ work patterns over a period of time. Use these patterns to quickly identify areas of abnormal user activity.
Who can use this?
Note: This report is only available for Flow Enterprise Server users.
If you're a team lead or manager, use Spot check to:
- Quickly view an individual's work patterns over time
- Identify activity that doesn’t fit usual patterns
What can I view in Spot check?
Spot check shows four metrics to help you view your users’ activity.
- Days since last non-trivial check in is how many days have passed since the last non-trivial check in. Compare this to the typical number of days that pass before check ins. Typical is indicated for each user in the graph. This metric excludes merge commits, minor edits, and weekends.
- tt100 productive is the amount of time it takes an engineer to write 100 productive lines of code. Learn more about tt100.
- Rework rate is the percentage of code an engineer rewrote. Learn more about rework.
- Technical debt focus is the percentage of work spent on legacy refactor and tech debt.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.