Stack up is a mobile game that gives you a chance to test your knowledge by competing with your fellow Skills learners. Choose your topic, answer as many questions as you can correctly, and see how you stack up on weekly and all-time leaderboards.
Anyone with a Pluralsight Skills account can play Stack up on the Android, iOS, or macOS app, with or without an active subscription or license.
Who can use this?
How to play
- If you haven’t already, download the Pluralsight app on your Android, iOS, or macOS device. See the downloads page (opens in new tab) for links to all our apps.
- From the Home page of the app, find the Stack up tile and tap Choose your topic.
Tip: First-time Stack up users on iOS and macOS can find Stack up on the Profile page.
- Tap the hexagonal tile that corresponds to the topic you want to compete in. You’ll be able to view the total number of questions available for that topic, the current high score, and your personal best score. Remember, you can only compete in a specific topic once a day.
- Tap I’m ready to begin.
- Your first question will appear. Choose your answer and confirm your choice.
- A correct answer will let you move on to the next question. Your running score will appear in the hexagon at the top right (Android) or left (iOS and macOS) of your screen.
- An incorrect answer will break your streak, locking you out of that topic until tomorrow. If you have an active Skills subscription or license, you’ll have the option to view a clip that explains the correct answer.
- Continue to the topic’s leaderboard to see how you compare to your fellow learners within weekly and all-time rankings. The weekly leaderboard resets each Sunday.
- Tap Choose another topic to play again with a different topic. Come back to play each day and see if you can rise through the ranks.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.