As an admin or team coordinator, use Study Groups to help keep your team engaged and track certain goals. Use Study Groups to group users in your organization together to work toward a course completion goal. You can also add them to the Accelerator Program (if available), which automatically sends out weekly study plans to help employees stay on track.
Accelerator program eligibility
Currently, the accelerator program is available for these courses:
AWS: Certified Cloud Practitioner
AWS: Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-CO2
Google: Associate Cloud Engineer
AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Creating a Study Group
- Click Study Groups at the top of your admin portal.
- Click Create Study Group at the top right of your dashboard to enter your Study Groups dashboard.
- Add the name, description, color scheme and course for your Study Group. Once complete, click Create Study Group.
Note: If the course is eligible for the Accelerator Program, you’ll have the option to toggle the switch on.
- Click + Add Students to add members to your study group. Once you’ve selected the students, click the green plus symbol to add them. Click Close Window when finished.
Tip: Add multiple students here before choosing to close the Add Students window. You can also add more students later by choosing the setup option next to the group in your main Study Groups dashboard. Remove students by choosing the remove option to the right of their name.
- Once your Study Group is created, you can activate a Study Plan. Study Plans will guide your group on their cloud journey through weekly emails. Choose the start date for your Study Plan. If not on an Accelerator Program, select a completion date. Click Activate Study Plan when finished.
Once the study plan is activated, a welcome email will be sent to the members of the new Study Group.
You have successfully created a study group. Check out Managing Study Groups for next steps.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.