Note: The Submitter fundamentals report is only available in Flow Enterprise Server. Receptiveness metrics are also only available in Flow Enterprise Server
Who can use this?
Submitter fundamentals shows team leads and managers how engineers and teams behave when they submit code for review. Submitter fundamentals provides the ability to see longer-term trends on key metrics at the organization and team levels.
Define targets at the organization, team, and individual levels and compare metrics against configurable targets.
Note: Submitter fundamentals only shows data based on merged PRs.
- Time to merge
- Comments addressed %
- Receptiveness %
- Unreviewed PRs %
Learn more about Submit metrics.
In this article
Using Submitter fundamentals
Team leads, managers, and executives use Submitter fundamentals to view code submission trends over time.
- Use the filters to select the repo, team, items, and date range you want to view. The filter defaults to all users.
- Use the tiles to view Time to merge, Responsiveness, Comments addressed, Receptiveness, and Unreviewed PRs metrics. Click on a tile to view more details on a bar chart.
- Use the bar chart to see the average for each metric over the selected period. If there's more than four complete Monday—Sunday weeks selected, Flow displays a trend.
Viewing a team's Submitter fundamentals
The section below the Submitter fundamentals graph shows the average for each metric across teams. Click into a team to view its Submitter fundamental metrics, nested teams, or individual contributors on that team.
- Use the search bar to find a particular team.
- Click a team, then click Filter by team in... to select a different Flow report to view that team's metrics in.
- Use the Show rows filter to select the number of rows you want to view.
- Filter teams by metrics and team name. You can filter metrics from high to low or low to high. Filter teams alphabetically or reverse alphabetically.
Viewing a contributor’s Submitter fundamentals
View a team's contributors at the bottom of that team's Submitter fundamentals page.
Select a contributor to view their Submitter fundamentals.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.