The Team details page shows you specific team-related details that are not found on the Team management page.
Who can use this?
Take these actions on the Team details page:
- Edit the team name, description and image.
- View and manage users on the team.
- View and manage nested teams.
- View and make changes to the team's view rights.
- Subscribe the team to a calendar.
- Enable or Disable the team. This controls whether the team is a selectable option in the Team filter on reports.
- Delete the team. Clicking the trash can icon and confirming by clicking Yes, remove team deletes the team as well as any nested teams under it. If you do not want to remove the nested teams, move them out of the parent team before deleting the parent team. This does not delete or hide any users on the team.
Edit the team name, description and image
On the Team's detail page, click the Edit link next to the team's image to edit the team's information.
Make these changes in the Edit team modal:
- Change the team image
- Edit the team name
- Edit the team description
- Remove or add a parent team
- Adjust default team view rights
View and manage users on the team
From the Users tab on the Team details page, add, remove, and modify users on the team.
- Search for an existing user on the team.
Toggle on Show nested users to display all users from this team as well as from any nested teams for this team.
- Change individual users' view rights for the team.
- Adjust a user's membership type for the team. Contributors are included in team metric calculations. Viewers can see the team, but their contributions will not be included in the team's metrics.
Note: If Show nested users is toggled on, you cannot edit the membership type for any users who are members of a nested team but not explicitly a member of the parent team. Go to the team details page for the nested team to change this setting.
- Remove a user from the team.
Note: If Show nested users is toggled on, you cannot remove users from their team if they are a member of a nested team but not explicitly a member of the parent team. Go to the team details page for the nested team to remove users from the team.
Search for a user and add them to the team.
View and manage nested teams
On the Nested teams tab, you can view any nested teams.
- Add an existing team to be nested. First, search for a team in the search box, then click Add nested team.
- Enable or disable the teams from appearing in your report filters.
- Move or rearrange the nested teams by clicking the grid, then dragging the team to its desired position.
View and make changes to the team's view rights
Manage the team's default view rights on the View rights tab. Any new user you add to the team will inherit this view right for the team if the user is set to Inherit.
Subscribe to Calendar
On the Calendars tab, add, remove, or edit calendar subscriptions for the team.
- Click the Subscribe to calendars button to subscribe the team and nested teams to existing calendars.
- Use the Actions dropdown to unsubscribe teams from calendars.
When you click the Subscribe to calendars button, you will see the following modal.
- Use the search to find existing calendars.
- Select Also Subscribe Calendars to Nested Teams to subscribe all nested teams to the calendar as well.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.