Trends shows your team’s recent activity trends during a release cycle. Compare the productivity of your team across sprints or between months.
Note: This report is only available for current Flow Core and Plus plans and Flow Enterprise Server. It is not available for new customers.
Who can use this?
As a team leader or manager, use Trends to:
- Get an overview of your productivity metrics.
- Get a complete picture of your team’s productivity in sprint retrospective meetings.
- See how your teams’ productive work compares to rework.
- Use alongside Project timeline to understand the velocity and work focus over each release cycle
Filtering for team trends
Filter by teams, users, and the time period you want to view. Learn more about filtering reports.
Once your filter is set, view your trends in the trends table.
- The bar graph provides a quick overview of how your teams’ productivity compares to rework.
- The date range shows the dates you selected in the filter.
- The productivity metrics capture productive throughput, raw throughput, and efficiency rate.
Note: The Trends report doesn't capture outlier data. Learn more about outlier detection.
Viewing productivity metrics
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.